How much does it cost to join PaperPie?
- New Consultants Kits contain specially selected materials for your business. PaperPie Consultants are welcome to choose between two package options: the New Consultant Mini Kit, available for $30, and the New Consultant Starter Kit, available for $99.
I “don’t do sales” — Can I still sell Usborne books?
Absolutely! Very few of us are “sales people”! In fact, many people do not have any sales experience when they began with PaperPie. We have many homeschoolers, mothers of young children, full-time workers, doctoral students, college students and people who just love books. There are no set times. There is not set schedule. You can work as much or as little as you would like. Your compensation is, however, directly aligned with your efforts. PaperPie is about building relationships with your customers. You just share your favorite books and help others choose books for children. Your enthusiasm will shine through!
Will I have help?
You’re not alone when you sell PaperPie! We offer a variety of training opportunities. Whatever your learning style and schedule makes, it is there for you! Your kit contains a Consultant’s Guide with great information. Your Team Leader can offer personalized training and is happy to help.
Your Team Leader will always be there to support you throughout the process. Who knows? Maybe YOU will choose to become a team leader in the future! Many of us were surprised and delighted to find that was our path!
How much money can I earn when I sell Usborne books?
The chance to earn is limitless! You will earn an average fee of 25 percent based on your sales volume across our different marketing opportunities. You will do even more when you choose to become a Team Leader. We have one of the most generous incentive packages! Commission on an average party is typically $100.
How does it work? What and how do I sell?
PaperPie is a direct sales company. You will sell Usborne and Kane Miller books as an Brand Partner.
- Parties: At home and online (Facebook, Instagram and more). There are special incentives to entice hosts, including free books. We will provide training and assistance to get you started.
- Book Fairs: Work with public and private schools, day-cares, pre-schools, or other groups. The organization will receive 50% of the total sales in FREE books. .
- Fundraisers: A special greeting card set with a profit margin of our 40% for your customers. You provide the product — your organization co-ordinates, advertises and collects the funds.
- Literacy for a Lifetime: A grant program for you to work with companies, foundations, and individuals to support literacy.