As a Brand Partner I offer the PaperPie Cards For A Cause program. The program offers a profitable and unique greeting card fundraising program. This program has proven successful in many organizations. Our unique program, Cards For A Cause Fundraiser, offers greeting cards with a high rate of return. Over 40% of the sale price is returned the organization raising funds.
PaperPie proudly offers a unique program with value-for-money greetings cards and a high return to the organization raising funds.
The Cards for a Cause Fundraising Program offers four boxed sets of 30 beautifully embellished cards with
- All Occasion Box #1 comes in a charming organizer box with dividers and includes an array of cards to meet most needs from birthdays to new home, and get well to weddings.
- All Occasion Box #2 comes in a charming organizer box with dividers and includes an array of cards to meet most needs from birthdays to new home, and get well to weddings.
- Holiday Card Collection comes in a charming organizer box with dividers and includes an array of cards to meet various Holiday needs
- Thanks & Blanks Box is an adorable organizer box full of uniquely handcrafted greeting cards with colored envelopes. This set includes 19 blank cards and 11 Thank You cards.
- Happy Birthday Card Box for Kids includes a wide range of Happy Birthday cards for kids of all ages, with lots of fun details and colorful envelopes to match. Birthdays are a blast with this box!
Any of these boxes would make a thoughtful gift or provides a beautiful selection of cards to have on hand.
Your group earns $13* per box of cards sold, with no maximum earning potential.
Sample Group Size: 20 participants
- Every person sold 20 boxes: 400 boxes sold = $5,200 raised
- Every person sold 15 boxes: 300 boxes sold = $3,900 raised
- Every person sold 10 boxes: 200 boxes sold = $2,600 raised
- Every person sold 5 boxes: 100 boxes sold = $1,300 raised
Please be aware that if your organization is not tax exempt, the amount due for taxes will be deducted from the total amount raised.
We have found that keeping your fundraiser open for two weeks works well. You collect the sales flyers/order forms and payment, and your Consultant will order the boxes of cards. You can expect to receive delivery of the cards approximately 2 weeks later. Your group will then deliver the cards to those who purchased them and enjoy the funds earned!
How much profit will our group receive?
$13 per box (minus taxes, if applicable).
What is the minimum number of boxes we must sell?
A very low 15 box order is required to qualify for the full benefits of this program.
Do we collect payment at the time cards are ordered?
Yes, payment should be collected at the time of sale.
Should we charge tax?
If your organization has a tax exempt number that you would like to apply to this fundraiser please let your consultant have the number and a copy of the documentation. If your organization is not tax-exempt, the amount due for taxes will be deducted from your total amount raised.
Who should checks be made payable to?
Please have checks made payable to your organization.
What materials are provided?
Your PaperPie Consultant will provide order forms, a flyer/table sign, and a tally sheet. When sales are completed, return the tally sheet to your consultant.
Are there any incentives for those who are selling?
Options for incentives are available through your Consultant, however they will reduce the amount of cash awarded to the organization.
We know that there are many organizations with funding needs each year, and we are pleased to offer this opportunity to meet those needs. When you choose to participate in Cards For A Cause Fundraiser, over 40% of all sales benefit your organization. Our rate of return is well above the average profit margin in the industry. Your organization will receive up to $13 per box (sold for $30 a box). There is no maximum amount that you could earn! If you are not tax exempt, you will need to either include the cost of tax (and take out of your profit), or charge additional for tax. If your organization is tax exempt, we will work with you to gather the correct paperwork and get this submitted for approval.